Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert J Wylie MD
Dr. Robert J Wylie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lakeside, AZ, with other offices in Lakeside, AZ and Whiteriver, AZ . He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert J Wylie has 3 locations
PO Box 860
Whiteriver, AZ 85941
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert J Wylie has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert J Wylie has the following 15 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Robert J Wylie is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
34 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1984
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Robert J Wylie Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert J Wylie's office for more information.
5658 Highway 260 Ste 7 Lakeside, AZ : (928) 537-3399
5078 High Dr Lakeside, AZ : (928) 338-4911
PO Box 860 Whiteriver, AZ 85941
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert J Wylie, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Lakeside, AZ, in this video.
Dr. Robert J Wylie is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lakeside, AZ.