Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Murphy
Dr. Robert Murphy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA, with another office in Bethlehem, PA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Murphy is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg, Good Shepherd Specialty Hospital - Allentown, Pa and Good Shepherd Rehab Hospital - Allentown, Bethlehem, Pa. Dr. Murphy has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Murphy has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Robert Murphy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.