Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Yee
Dr. Robert Yee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Rosa, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Yee is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus, John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus and Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Yee has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Yee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
46 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Robert Yee accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDavid Claude Sidney MD, 122 Calistoga Rd, Santa Rosa, CA
Dr. Robert Yee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.