Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert Yatto has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert Yatto has the following 2 expertise
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Dr. Robert Yatto is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I went to this quack on a referal. I had a endoscopy in 2010 and was very frightened and had been putting it off because of fear of being awake. He knew this and proceded to do the procedure anyway. I was fully awake and his nurse informed him that I was terrified and he told her it would take a horse tranqulizer to knock me out. Tears were running down my face as I was forced to endure this without any medicine. I vomited excessecively and cried and the nurse held my hand and said that it would be over soon. I could not speak because of the tube down my throat. I have never met such a uncaring, rude doctor in my life. I considered suing him because of the trauma. He is now trying to sue me for a bill of almost 7000 dollars for the mistreatment he did. I had insurance and never recieved a bill. I am so upset and would like to know how he still is able to practice medicine since I am clearly not the only patient he has done this too. Please post your experience if he has done anything to you. Thanks. He needs to be stopped.
I had a horrible experience(endoscopy, prior to gall bladder surgery,unnecessary and aborted due to my resistance since I felt pain and was scared out of my wits)with this uncaring, mean man, in 1994 in NY I was traumatized and frightened. No individual should ever have to endure the mental and physical consequences of a procedure at the hands of Dr. Yatto. Don't trust him.
Dr. Yatto is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cumberland Medical Center
White County Hospital
38 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions96 Hayes St, Crossville, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Yatto in this video.
Dr. Robert Yatto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crossville, TN.