Dr. Robert Yavorski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Yavorski?

best of the best

The heart of the matter

Dr. Yavorski came to my aid while I was a patient in the ER. I was admitted to CMC Main. He was comforting and determined to find a diagnosis. Throughout my stay he gave me support when I was fed up and emotionally drained. I genuinely respect Dr. Yavorski. He is one of a dying breed.

Outstanding!!!

Dr. Yavorski is great. He really cares for his patients and has the best bedside manner of almost any doctor I've come across. If he wasn't a specialist I would tell everyone to go see hime. He is such a nice person.

Best of the Best in his field

I have been his patient for the past seven years and have never known a more competent or caring physician. He called me personally with the results of my exams and discussed the long and short term implications. He answered my questions thoroughly and competently. I have friends who have been his patient and think as highly of him as I do.

Fantastic Caring Doctor

Dr Yavorski remembers all of his patients. I only see him once every 5 years for my colonoscopy, but he knows who I am. He also has a super personality.

I drive from Chapel Hill NC where we have some of the best doctors at UNC and Duke to Charlotte NC to see Dr. Yavorski. I trust him completely and highly recommend him.