- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert W Yoachim MD
Dr. Robert W Yoachim, MD is a doctor primarily located in Arkansas City, KS. They speak English.
Dr. Robert W Yoachim Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
More about Dr. Robert W Yoachim
Dr. Yoachim was born and raised in Fairbury, NE. He completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Nebraska in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Yoachim attended the University of Nebraska School of Medicine in Lincoln, NE and completed his Family Practice Residency at St. Joseph Hospital in Wichita, KS and Smokey Hill in Salina, KS. Dr. Yoachim relocated with his family to Arkansas City in 1982 to begin his practice at the Ark City Clinic. His free time is spent watching sports, playing golf, and yard work. Dr. Yoachim is certified with the American Board of Family Practice, and special interests in his practice include asthma and diabetic care.