- Mission Hospital
- McDowell Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert C Youngblood MD
Dr. Robert C Youngblood, MD is a doctor primarily located in Asheville, NC, with another office in Asheville, NC. They have 36 years of experience. Their specialties include Diagnostic Radiology.
Dr. Robert C Youngblood has 2 locations
Dr. Robert C Youngblood has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert C Youngblood has the following 5 expertise
- PET Scan
- CT Scan
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Robert C Youngblood Accepts the Following Insurance
- 534 Biltmore Ave Asheville , NC (828) 213-0800
- 222 Asheland Ave Asheville , NC 28801
More about Dr. Robert C Youngblood
Dr. Youngblood joined Asheville Radiology in 2002. He is a graduate of University of Mississippi in Jackson, Mississippi. He completed a Residency in Internal Medicine at University of Alabama in Montgomery, Alabama, then completed a Residency in Radiology at Louisiana State University Medical Center in Shreveport, Louisiana, and subsequently completed Fellowship training in Abdominal Imaging at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina.