Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert J Zajac has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 14
My daughter had always been healty, so never really needed anything but immunizations, so when she started not feeling well, I took her to Dr Zajac. He said her stomach aches were vague and she was probably anxious. The stomach aches went on and on and I took her back, but he did no testing and had nothing to offer me other than she probably has "something going on at school." Finally, after she developed bad diarrhea, I called and requested stool samples to be done, and never got a call back to tell me they were not normal, then he blamed his nurses for not calling me to tell me the results. My daughter has been diagnosed with numerous medical conditions, and we now spend a great deal of time going to specialists in the cities who truly do care, and aren't so quick to put a psychological label on everything. Would NOT reccomend him to anyone!!!!
My daughter jumped around from many different doctors within GRHS and surrounding areas. I could not find a doctor I liked. Until my daughter was hospitilized for low oxygen saturation due to her asthma. She had Dr. Wagoner as her doctor then and he was horrible. I was told by admitting doc in ER that her chest xray showed viral pnuemonia, and negative for H1N1. Wagoner prescribed normal asthma meds, antibiotic, and tamaflu (for H1N1). I was soo confused since one doc told me viral pnuemonia which cannot be cured by antibiotics, and she tested negative for the flu. Tamaflu stops your body from making proteins thus stopping production of the flu. I refused this medication and recieved many confused looks and a call from wagoner trying to push me to allow it since she may have the flu just not progressed enough to test positive. I told him since she is in the hospital, your nurses should be watching for signs and symptoms so if she did get it she could get medication on time (tamaflu must be given a certain time after contraction of flu). A LPN friend of mine heard of Zajac and told me to ask for a visitation and not to leave till I got one. I told the nurse and waiting awhile (Zajac is a busy doc schedule is always full). Zajac came in and someone told him Wagoner requested his consultation. Big Lie wagoner must have seen my request and did it as his. Zajac came in and told me a bunch of information that should have been told to me first visit to ER. None thought to give a referral to the board of pediatric doctor either. Zajac has always made me feel like my time is crucial and i have never felt rushed. He also listens to me and actually takes some of my paranoid mama ideas to heart because some are good. His nurses are also very wonderful and knowledgable.
Diagnosed my son with anxiety disorder without even speaking with me, only his mother. Unprofessional and unethical. Should have his license taken away. Total quack
18 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2000
University Of Minnesota Health Care System
Dr. Robert J Zajac accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert J Zajac is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eden Prairie, MN.