Dr. Robert Zehr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Zehr?

Partial Knee Replacement - Pat DiCarlo from Naples

Posted on December 12th, 2017

After two years of having shots for pain and gel shots and arthroscopic surgery I found Dr. Zehr. After a consultation he advised a partial knee replacement because I had bone on bone and arthritis and this would be the best way to go. After going home for the summer I returned to have the surgery on November 1st 2017. Tomorrow I am going to be back on a tennis court. Thank you Dr. Zehr and Christina and staff for answering all my questions and great care. I will be 71 this March.

Hip replacement

Posted on October 31st, 2017

I had a hip replacement 5 years ago now, and I am still pain free and very active. I have recommended Dr Zehr to my family and friends and each of them have had very positive results.

Posted on October 12th, 2017

Absolutely 1st class,from Doctor Zehr to his staff,to the Landmark Hospital,and there nurses !Zehr Center. Ive sent 3 friends to them,all with the same results.It's about quality of life now,total hip ,2 weeks,almost back to normal,amazing.Had other hip done 12 years ago,old school,WOW what a difference. New technique amazing results.Thanks !

Dr. Zehr is my orthopedist for life!!!!

Posted on August 19th, 2017

I was very pleased with my two visits to Dr. Zehr's office. His staff was very friendly and helpful and put me at ease. Dr. Zehr took a very conservative approach with me regards my frayed meniscus. Rather than recommending surgery as a previous orthopedist did, he employed non-invasive techniques. I am completely pain free.

Second Hip Replacement by Zehr - golfing in 10 days!!

Posted on July 23rd, 2017

Dr. Zehr did my left hip 3 years ago & it was such a positive surgery experience. Very little pain and back golfing within a few weeks. So when I needed my right hip done I went back to Dr. Zehr. This time was EVEN BETTER!! The anterior approach is the best & he is the best at it in my opinion. I was walking without a walker or cane the next day and I went back to my regular golf game 10 days after the surgery. This is crazy and I can't say enough good things about Dr. Zehr and his staff.

Efficient and Professional

Posted on July 8th, 2017

I am a 73 year old tennis player and I needed a hip replacement to be able to keep playing. Dr. Zehr and his team are true professionals. They walk you through each step of the process and give you a 3 ring binder with the details for the pre op, operation and post op information you need for the meds, hospital, preparation and physical therapy. Dr. Zehr uses the latest technology and equipment and is a perfectionist. I am not just saying that, the nurses and physical therapist who took care of me after the operation also gave that feedback. Without any reservation I would recommend Dr. Zehr to anyone needing a hip operation. He and his staff are outstanding!

2 hip replacements

Posted on July 5th, 2017

1st hip replacement went very well 7 yrs ago...2nd replacement even better, amazingly fast painless recovery!

Posted on June 18th, 2017

I was an avid cyclist. The arthritis in my right knee was unbearable. Before meeting Dr Zehr, I'd gone to 4 different orthopedic doctors. I had 3 surgeries on my knees. I had many cortisone shots. The doctors were telling me I needed a total knee replacement. I finally got in to see Dr. Zehr after reading his reviews on the internet. He said I was an excellent candidate for a partial knee replacement (which I had never heard of)! I just knew from the very first day that I could trust this doctor. He and his staff are amazing, organized an friendly. I had a PKR in March. Two weeks later I had full range of motion and I slowly began cycling again. After 6 weeks, my right knee was amazing thanks to Dr. Zehr! I am cycling 5 days a week. I can walk and even run without pain! The Zehr Center has changed my life. I retired to ride and thanks to Dr. Zehr, I am riding strong and I am riding fast! When I'm not cycling, I'm in the gym.

Great result. Amazing attention to detail!

Posted on June 10th, 2017

Dr. Zehr and his staff were meticulous in their care. Couldn't be happier with my full knee replacement by Dr Zehr and his great staff at the beautiful Seaside Surgery Center in Naples, FL.

Hip replacement

Posted on May 29th, 2017

Great experience on hip replacement- very professional and understanding!

Great doctor! Amazing surgery! Incredible result!

Posted on March 10th, 2017

Three days post total hip replacement, I was off narcotic pain meds. Four days post-op I was walking unassisted. One week after surgery, I was driving and walking my dog about 2 tenths of a mile each day. Any pain from the surgery was minimal compared to the arthritis pain before the surgery!

Recommend

Posted on February 17th, 2017

Awesome Doctor and staff. My consultation and evaluation was excellent. Dr. Zehr staff put me at ease immediately. Dr. Zehr listened, diaganose my hip pain, and treated it successfully.