Dr. Robert G Zenner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert G Zenner?

Great doctor, staff could be more caring though.

I have been using him for 12years and love him. Go's that extra mile to get my needs done. Staff needs improvement though.

extremely intelligent man. His style seems unusual but he knows what he is doing and worth every penny. Quick to act when med changes are needed and excellent at matching a patient's needs with specific medication.

You'll wait to see this doctor, but it is worth it!!!!!!

Dr. Zenner is amazing. Bring a book to your appointment because he runs late. Probably because he cares deeply for his patients and listens to all they need to say. He is an expert at prescribing what is needed to help your issue. Needless to say, he is brilliant. He is kind, compassionate, and absolutely the most fantastic psychiatrist I've ever seen. You'll love Dr. Zenner. I would recommend him to anyone. A+++++++ Dr.

Office like a cattle call

Stay away from this office. First, the office barely has any markings except for his name on the door, so it looks shady to begin with. Then once you get into the office, you are met with a waiting room full of people, waiting like cattle for their 15 minute appointment. The appointments run about an hour late usually, which no one bothered to tell me until I'd already waited 45 minutes and had to leave, even though they'd already taken my co-pay. I had no choice, I had to get back to work. Then I had to walk through the office in search of the front desk person, who was no where to be seen, to let her know that I had to get back to work and couldn't wait any longer. This was my initial appointment and would take 45 minutes in addition to the hour that I was going to have to wait. She said they would call me to re-schedule as soon as possible. Well then two hours later, I get a call telling me that they would refund my money because they wouldn't see me. It's funny because the lady on the phone told me that that wait wasn't normal, which is the opposite of what another guy in the waiting room told me. What a joke. Also, I had already waited over a month just to get that appointment. Obviously this man is just in it to turn over the highest volume of patients possible and has no bedside manner, whatsoever. You may have to wait to get in to see another doctor, but even if you have to wait a few weeks it's worth it to see a doctor who actually cares. This guy is in it to see the most amount of patients possible and if you mess up his flow, he doesn't even want to bother with you.

Awesome

I guess you cant please everyone.His last review if I was considering to see him might hold me back,but you cant satisy everyone,but what I can say isI NEVER will go anywhere else.I was referred to him,and I can sum this Doctor up in two words Awesome and Brilliant.If you need help truly he is the one.

Terrible place to go, staff never returns phone calls, extremely slow at filling prescriptions. Dr. talks more about himself than talking to you. Very un-professional, un-educated staff, this man is scary since he is dealing with people that have issues already. Never once did he ask me what my problem was only talked about him and what interested him. So disappointed and disgusted that he does nothing for you but sit back and takes your money. What a racket!

professional man and caring person

Most "human" doctor I've met. I absolutely trust him with my life.

You know, Dr. Zenner listens to me and gets more from me in 15 minutes than my therapist gets in an hour because they don't listen thoroughly or choose to put their own twist on what i say rather than accept that what I tell them is how I feel. About the wait time, I have no issues with that because when I get my turn, I have Dr. Zenner's undivided attention.

great bedside manner

Dr Zenner can quickly cut to the main cause of your illness and effectively treat it. I've seen him quarterly for over two years and always feels like he "gets it". Super kind, and smart as a whip.

Amazing Person and Doctor

This man has helped me in more words than I can say. No only is he one of the most intelligent people I've ever met, but he truly cares! I won't ramble...he is truly talented at what he does, and I am SO thankful that he does it (Psychiatry, I mean) :-)