Dr. Robert Zibelman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Zibelman?

Posted on December 26th, 2015

I haven't been back to Dr. Zibelman in many years, due to losing my insurance a while back, but he was the best Psychiatrist I have ever dealt with. He is also the only doctor to correctly diagnose my ADD, which resulted in a better performance at my place of employment, as well as in school. Thanks doctor, and hopefully I'll see you again someday.

Posted on August 13th, 2010

Dr.Zibelman is a kind compassionate and caring person. He is easy to talk to and sincerely listens to what you have to say. He seems to relate to all of my concerns and has gone above and beyond my expectations of a doctor. He has always been there for me and my family any time, any day. He calls back as soon as possible which is so very important to someone in crisis. He relates to children just as well as to adults. What can I say? Thankyou Dr. Z!!!!

Posted on May 2nd, 2015