Dr. Robert Ziering Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Ziering?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

Very professional. Great staff that makes you feel welcome and special.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 27th, 2011

This doctor is outstanding, I have never had a doctor spend this much, quality time with me. Unfortunately, at the moment,my ins is that from the state of CA, but that has not affected the quality of care, I have been receiving. He is very professional & explains everything, in an easy way to understand, no confusion. He came off a bit brubt the first visit;however, has beyond superceeded my expectations with the overall, wonderful care he has given me. I went from very ill, to feeling much, much better, under the circumstances & see even better health, in my near future. Nurses have been excellent, but feel the front staff, not all, have a little room for improvement, as far as kindness. Not rude, by any means, just could afford to be a little softer, aroundthe edges=D

Great Doctor!

Posted on January 20th, 2011

I've been to many allergists in my life, and no one has taken the time and care with me as Dr. Z. I would highly recommend him to anyone! I don't have kids, but from what I've seen, he's great with them too.

Posted on October 21st, 2016