Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert K Zurawin
Dr. Robert K Zurawin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Zurawin is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Zurawin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert K Zurawin has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Women's Health
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Breast Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
Dr. Zurawin delivered my children back in 1989. I was pregnant with twins, and his forethought to use a machine that sensed contractions put me on bedrest for 10 weeks and probably saved their lives. I moved in 2009 and tried to find a GYN closer to home, but he wanted to do invasive procedures on me. I went back to Dr. Zurawin (a 2-1/2 hour drive one way for me and well worth it) and he took a "wait and see approach". The issues resolved themselves without painful and expensive procedures. He performed a laproscopic hysterectomyon me in 2008. I trust him more than any other doctor I have seen, and I highly recommend him. He was with Baylor for many years and participated in their teaching program. He has also travelled the world, training other gynecologists. Please note he has moved. His new address is 2050 N. Loop W. #224 Houston, TX 77018 (713)688-0720
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Zurawin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Robert K Zurawin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTexas Childrens Physician Group, 6651 Main St Ste F1050, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert K Zurawin in this video.
Dr. Robert K Zurawin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.