Dr. Robert T Zwernemann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert T Zwernemann?

STELLAR

I adore this Doctor. Everything anyone could ever want in a physician

Patient

I LOVE DR.Z!!! Moved an hour away but came back to him for my annual.

I'd recommend this OBGYN to all of my family and friends

Excellent dr and staff! He has great bedside manner, takes the time to thoroughly answer my questions, is a great educator. His nurse Denise is always patient and sweet. Their new patient web portal makes scheduling appts and getting lab results easy!

Excellent Doctor!

Dr. Z has taken care of me 100% from the day I first walked into his office. He quickly took my fear away and I love how he speaks freely about anything he thinks I need to hear about my condition, which I like. When I'm scared or embarrassed to ask him something, he happily answers any questions I have and always puts my mind at ease. His bedside manner is wonderful. He makes the entire visit comfortable. I truly can't say enough about him or his staff. When I had an emergency situation during my 2nd pregnancy, I was a wreck. The staff met me at the back door, led me to a room (truly, I was a wreck) and Dr. Zwernemann calmed me down, explained what was happening and that everything would be ok. Well, it was and 6 months later my gorgeous daughter was born c-section. My 1st daughter was born emergency c-section, 2nd daughter was planned c-section. Doc took care of me 100% and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Fantastic GYN

Fantastic doctor. Dr Z makes me feel at ease. He is knowledgeable about my "older" body issues and I am never embarrassed when he asks questions and gives advise. I have been going to him for several years and I highly recommend him. If the doctor is running behind, he apologizes for the delay. He doesn't act like he has to rush off to the next patient, making you feel as if his time with you is just as important as I feel my time with him is! The staff greets you...by name... and they seem happy!

Great Doctor

Been seeing dr. zwernemann for 5 or 6 years. He is very courteous and caring. takes the time to answer your questions.

Fantastic

If I could rank Dr. Zwernemann more than four stars, I absolutely would. He, and every member of his staff that I have associated with are friendly, caring, attentive, but above all else, knowledgable. I would recommend him to any friend or family member.

I love Dr. Z! He has been my gyno for 6 years and has always made me feel comfortable. I highly recommend him to everyone i know. He has also delivered my sister's twins and continues to be her gyno and my mothers. The wait time is hardly ever more than 10 minutes unless he is delivering a baby.

Fabulous Doctor

My daughter and I both See Dr. Z and we think he is wonderful! He makes my daughter fill comfortable which is not easy. He takes the time to talk with me and helps us understand all of the issues or questions that we have.

Fabulous Dr.

Dr. Z. is a great, caring doctor! Sometimes the wait can be a little long, but it is because he had to run to deliver a baby - if that was my baby being born, I would want him there! He takes his time & answers any questions you may have! Would highly recommend him as an OB/GYN for anyone!

Highly Recommended!

I preferred a female doctor originally but was pleasantly surprised by how comfortable this doc made me feel. He spent ample amount of time during visits, never felt rushed out, he took his time answering every question I had (I had many), and usually didn't have to wait longer than 20 min to be seen. Although another doc was on call at the time of my delivery, I was happy to have Dr.Z as my obgyn. He immediately followed up with me and took great postpartum care. The only complaint I may have was the fact that it was fairly difficult to get him to prescribe pain medication after delivery. Other than that I have absolutely no other complaints! Dr. Z is awesome!!!

His diagnosis was wrong. Went to another doctor and everything was normal.