Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roberta J Beals has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 26
Great nursing staff! I have been seeing Dr. Beals for several years and love her. She is the most caring doctor and never rushes me. I have some major medical problems and she always helps me or sends me to a specialist. It is hard to get into see her sometimes but her PA is very good and consults with her if she needs to. Nice nurses, PA and Dr. I have recommended her to several friends and they love her, also.
This doctor is self centered and uncaring! I am on a medication that i can not miss more than a day or two or I have severe sickness and panic attacks! This doctor told me I needed this medication and that she would keep me on it as long as i needed it. I have tried several times to stop taking this med but always suffer severe side effects when I do. Today I am out of medication and after my pharmacy and I have tried contacting this doctor for my usual refill, I was told by her nurse Julie that I had to make an appointment this week to see the doctor and that they were NOT going to refill it. So here I am without my medication that this doctor told me I needed because its very difficult to get off this medication. Now Im suppose to get sick, have panic attacks and end up in the emergency room while I wait for an appointment to see this idiot of a doctor. DO NOT EVER VISIT THIS DOCTOR UNLESS YOU DONT MIND DYING SOON!!!!
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
25 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Osteopathic Medical Center Of Texas
Dr. Roberta J Beals accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roberta J Beals in this video.
Dr. Roberta J Beals is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.