Dr. Roberta J Beals Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roberta J Beals?

I have been going to Dr.Bealls for 24yrs. Enjoy her,she is very personal,and she cares! Her staff has always been very professional and eager to please! I trust Dr.Beall!

Wonderful Doctor

Great nursing staff! I have been seeing Dr. Beals for several years and love her. She is the most caring doctor and never rushes me. I have some major medical problems and she always helps me or sends me to a specialist. It is hard to get into see her sometimes but her PA is very good and consults with her if she needs to. Nice nurses, PA and Dr. I have recommended her to several friends and they love her, also.

Worst uncaring doctor and office staff!!!!!

This doctor is self centered and uncaring! I am on a medication that i can not miss more than a day or two or I have severe sickness and panic attacks! This doctor told me I needed this medication and that she would keep me on it as long as i needed it. I have tried several times to stop taking this med but always suffer severe side effects when I do. Today I am out of medication and after my pharmacy and I have tried contacting this doctor for my usual refill, I was told by her nurse Julie that I had to make an appointment this week to see the doctor and that they were NOT going to refill it. So here I am without my medication that this doctor told me I needed because its very difficult to get off this medication. Now Im suppose to get sick, have panic attacks and end up in the emergency room while I wait for an appointment to see this idiot of a doctor. DO NOT EVER VISIT THIS DOCTOR UNLESS YOU DONT MIND DYING SOON!!!!

Excellent Doctor Caring

I have been seeing Dr. Beals for several years and have found her to be very caring and considerate as well as her staff. She has helped me in so many ways. I find her to be a good diagnostician. The lab followup could use some work. but overall very pleased.

Tall Blonde

Dr. Beals is very thorough and very caring. Her professionalism is wonderful. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great family practice doctor.

Very Thorough physician.

I think Dr. Beals is very good at what she does. I do not agree with the bad comments about her. Yes, you are going to have to wait.She is a very good doctor therefore, she has many patients. She is worth the wait. My whole family goes to her and she has helped us with various medical issues.

hair stylist

I DO NOT RECOMMEND

When I could actually see Dr. Beals instead of a PA, I found her to be rude and disinterested in addressing my medical issues.The staff at her office is extremely unprofessional in their mannerism. They stand around and talk or eat. They do not greet patients in a pleasant manner and have no interest in the patient's presence. Getting back test results from this office in a reasonable length of time is just not going to happen.I DO not recommend her.

FIND ANOTHER DR!

Dr Roberta Beals is a horrible person, she was very rude to me and condescending. The staff was not any better. She did not help me with my problem and did not even care that I am 22 and have major nerve problems and can barely walk most days. She took a urine sample and a vial of blood, spent like 5 minutes with me, told me I needed an MRI and I was charged $600 for her office visit plus "labs" I can't afford the MRI so she didn't help at all. I was robbed.