Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roberta Flesh
Dr. Roberta Flesh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, NY. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Flesh is affiliated with Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus, Samuel S. Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Albany Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Roberta Flesh has the following 1 specialty
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Alzheimer's Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Flesh is more than my doctor, she is my friend. She cares deeply for me and my health. She is always thorough in her exminations and prescibes the correct tests, if needed; and advises me on all my options. I have recommended her to everyone I know and she is my family's doctor as well. She has been my doctor for the past 30+years. She has beeen my doctor since she first opened her practice and I would never be satisfied with any other doctor, which is why I was careful in choosing her. I knew she would be my doctor even when I became older. She is kind, generous, caring and an exceptional doctor and friend. My goodness she is WONDERFUL and I love her for always being there when it counted the most.
Dr. Flesh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Samuel S. Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Albany Memorial Hospital
St Peter's Hospital
Albany Medical Center Hospital
. Memorial Hosp. Albany, Ny
42 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Roberta Flesh accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions113 Holland Ave, Albany, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roberta Flesh in this video.
Dr. Roberta Flesh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, NY.