Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roberta A Kasman
Dr. Roberta A Kasman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Springfield, VA and Fairfax, VA . She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Kasman is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Roberta A Kasman has 3 locations
2100 Pennsylvania Ave NW Ste W
Washington, DC 20037
6501 Loisdale Ct
Springfield, VA 22150
Book Online Now
Dr. Roberta A Kasman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Roberta A Kasman has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Roberta A Kasman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Really poor attitude
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roberta A Kasman - Posted on March 31st, 2015
Dr. Kasman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Roberta A Kasman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Roberta A Kasman's office for more information.
2100 Pennsylvania Ave NW Ste W Washington, DC : (202) 872-7000
6501 Loisdale Ct Springfield, VA : (703) 922-1000
12255 Fair Lakes Pkwy Fairfax, VA : (703) 922-1000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Roberta A Kasman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Washington, DC.