Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Roberta G Lottinger
Roberta G Lottinger is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Roberta G Lottinger has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Roberta G Lottinger has the following 13 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Roberta G Lottinger is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Words can not completely express how truly Devoted and genuinely compassionate Dr. Lottinger is about her patients. It has been 11 years since I have seen her and seeing her picture brought tears to my eyes. You are not just her Patient you are someone that she cares about! I have not come close to finding another OB/GYN Dr. Like her! I highly recommend Dr. R. Lottinger! Thanks for being youð
She's very caring and understanding, but also very direct. She spent a lot of time with me during both of my pregnancies. My first was during katrina. I was trapped in the hospital after giving birth and she watched over me and my son as if we were her family. She's a great doctor, so what if you have to wait a little longer than usual, isn't it more important that you in great hands.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTulane University School Of Medicine, 1430 Tulane Ave, New Orleans, LA
Take a minute to learn about Roberta G Lottinger - Obstetrics and Gynecology in New Orleans, LA, in this video.
Roberta G Lottinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.