Dr. Roberta G Lottinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roberta G Lottinger?

Dr. Lottinger delivered my son and I would entrust her care to him ALL over again.

The "Best" OB Dr. I have ever had.

Words can not completely express how truly Devoted and genuinely compassionate Dr. Lottinger is about her patients. It has been 11 years since I have seen her and seeing her picture brought tears to my eyes. You are not just her Patient you are someone that she cares about! I have not come close to finding another OB/GYN Dr. Like her! I highly recommend Dr. R. Lottinger! Thanks for being you😊

i love this doctor

She's very caring and understanding, but also very direct. She spent a lot of time with me during both of my pregnancies. My first was during katrina. I was trapped in the hospital after giving birth and she watched over me and my son as if we were her family. She's a great doctor, so what if you have to wait a little longer than usual, isn't it more important that you in great hands.

Unacceptable bedside manner: she answered her cell phone (a non-emergency call from family) in the middle of a pelvic exam. Wouldn't discuss treatment options with me, just left a message for the nurse to pass on. Diagnosis turned out to be wrong.

Office visits

Wait time to see the doctor is entirely unacceptable