Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roberta Luskin-Hawk
Dr. Roberta Luskin-Hawk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Luskin-Hawk is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr, Kindred Hospital - Chicago North and Kindred Chicago Lakeshore. She speaks English.
Dr. Roberta Luskin-Hawk has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
Dr. Roberta Luskin-Hawk has the following 3 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Roberta Luskin-Hawk has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Roberta Luskin-Hawk is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Luskin-Hawk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Kindred Hospital - Chicago North
Kindred Chicago Lakeshore
Advocate Illinois Masonic Med Ct
34 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2900 N Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roberta Luskin-Hawk in this video.
Dr. Roberta Luskin-Hawk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.