Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Roberta E Reilly has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Roberta E Reilly has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Dr. Roberta E Reilly has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Roberta E Reilly is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Been a patient of Dr Reilly for more than 2yrs. She is very unorganized , and never punctual! A very nice dr. but seems to be experimenting a lot Had 2 procedures done by this dr. And a year later no Better in fact worse. She is very contradictory in her diagnosis. Spends a lot of time visiting. Found another dr.
I was very pleased with my initial patient visit to see Dr. Reilly. She was extremely warm and gracious, as well as knowledgable. She listened to every one of my issues and attended to each one methodically and appropriately and I left feeling very well cared for. Aside from that, her assisting Nurse was also extremely kind to me as well has the front desk attendant pleasant. The only reason I rated "Promptness" at 3 stars was because although I had to wait to see Dr. Reilly, I knew she was treating the patient ahead of me with the same great care.
Dr. Reilly has been my OBGYN for 10 yrs now and I enjoy seeing her each years for my annual visit. I love that she spends time with each of her patients in her office before the exam, getting to know more about them and how things are going, their health and any questions or concerns that may arise. She has always taken the time to listen and shows genuine care in her bedside manner. I highly recommend giving her a try; she is hard to get in an appointment quickly, I had at least a month wait, but that just goes to show what a wonderful and caring doctor that she is. I love her to bits!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Reilly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Roberta E Reilly accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Specialists of The Palm Beaches PA, 770 Northpoint Pkwy, West Palm Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roberta E Reilly, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in West Palm Beach, FL, in this video.
Dr. Roberta E Reilly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.