Have you seen Dr. Roberta E Reilly?

Dr. Reilly

The most awesome gyno doctor I have every had. Love her.

She's the best

Been a patient of Dr Reilly for more than 2yrs. She is very unorganized , and never punctual! A very nice dr. but seems to be experimenting a lot Had 2 procedures done by this dr. And a year later no Better in fact worse. She is very contradictory in her diagnosis. Spends a lot of time visiting. Found another dr.

Excellent Bedside Manner with Great Support Staff

I was very pleased with my initial patient visit to see Dr. Reilly. She was extremely warm and gracious, as well as knowledgable. She listened to every one of my issues and attended to each one methodically and appropriately and I left feeling very well cared for. Aside from that, her assisting Nurse was also extremely kind to me as well has the front desk attendant pleasant. The only reason I rated "Promptness" at 3 stars was because although I had to wait to see Dr. Reilly, I knew she was treating the patient ahead of me with the same great care.

Exceptional & Caring Dr.

Dr. Reilly has been my OBGYN for 10 yrs now and I enjoy seeing her each years for my annual visit. I love that she spends time with each of her patients in her office before the exam, getting to know more about them and how things are going, their health and any questions or concerns that may arise. She has always taken the time to listen and shows genuine care in her bedside manner. I highly recommend giving her a try; she is hard to get in an appointment quickly, I had at least a month wait, but that just goes to show what a wonderful and caring doctor that she is. I love her to bits!!

Caring Doctor

Ms. Reilly is a wonderful and caring doctor. Things can get a bit behind and appointments run late as she will spend as much time with a patient as they want and need.

Dr. Roberta E Reilly is similar to the following 0 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.

Dr. Roberta E Reilly Is this you?