Dr. Roberta J Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roberta J Smith?

patient

She is the best

One of the best, maybe the best, in my lifetime of doctors.

Probably the finest doctor I've ever had.

A wonderful doctor! A better more caring doctor can not be found. Thank you, Dr. Smith.

Patient: 56 year old female

She is an amazing physician.....very thorough and calls you back promptly with test results. I have been seeing her as my primary physician for over 15 years as a two time breast cancer survivor. I feel 100% confident with her as my primary care physician. Thank goodness for incredible service that still exists with doctors like Roberta with today's health care crisis.

Her poor judgement cost me my health.

I had been a patient of Dr. Smith's for many years. However, when I scheduled a visit to investigate a suspicious lump in my breast, she ignored my family history and instead proclaimed it was impossible for a nodule so close to my breast bone to be anything other than cartilage. She could not have been more wrong. Unfortunately for me, I accepted her opinion repeatedly -- until 2 yrs later when I discovered on my own that in fact I had a very serious cancer. When I requested my medical records from her office, there was no follow-up call from her and (even more frightening) nothing in her handwritten notes of my previous visits for this reason, nor of her reckless advice. BEWARE.

Outstanding physician. Takes time to clearly explain results of tests and very clear on recommendations regarding options and referrals to other qualified physicians.

I love Dr Smith! She is very caring, thoughtful and professional and spends plenty of time with me asking questions and never making me feel rushed. I moved 4 hours away but am keeping her as my MD!

Dr. Smith is exceptional. She is very thoughtful, never rushes and treats you with respect, care and concern.

Dr. Roberta J Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pacific Palisades, CA.