Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roberta E Sonnino MD
Dr. Roberta E Sonnino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Macon, GA. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Roberta E Sonnino has 2 locations
840 Pine St
Macon, GA 31201
Book Online Now
Dr. Roberta E Sonnino has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
39 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Padova
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Roberta E Sonnino Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Roberta E Sonnino's office for more information.
420 Delaware St SE Minneapolis, MN : (612) 624-5442
840 Pine St Macon, GA 31201
Locations & Directions
Dr. Roberta E Sonnino is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.