Dr. Roberta L Vickery Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Roberta L Vickery?

Texas Harris SW -

I check into ER - after a day and half with no antibaotics going thru my inject port and waiting for a nuerologies, trying to talk to her on diagnoses, she could not tell me what I had. I said if you can't tell me, No reason for me to be here! I am going to check myself out of here! She say if you do "You will DIE" , she not really concern if she doesn't order some serious antibuatic for the serious infection I have!! ADMIT yourself at Own Risk! Hillbilly Heaven if you want to get there faster. Cannot select NEG. ZERO

AVOID THIS PHYSICIAN

This woman is a mean person with some foreign degree. Because of this and her lack of experience she appears to have a large chip on her shoulder. She does NOT listen to patients; rather, labels most as drug seekers using "her emergency room " as the place they come. Avoid her at all costs.

Type 2 Diabetes