Dr. Roberta Williams Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

The Best

Posted on October 19th, 2008

Dr. Williams was my son's cardiology at Boston Children's Hospital, beginning in 1974. She saw him through successful aortic valve surgery in 1978. Now my grandson, three months, is headed to Boston for open heart surgery to correct a large ventricular septal defect. How I wish she was still in Boston. Above all other wonderful doctors we have been involved with, she was, and I'm sure still is, THE BEST!