Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roberto Fernandez
Dr. Roberto Fernandez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coral Gables, FL, with other offices in Miami, FL and Miami, FL . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Fernandez is affiliated with Florida Hospital East. Dr. Fernandez has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roberto Fernandez has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Roberto Fernandez has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Roberto Fernandez has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
He is a Doctor that is interested in the well being of the patient. That tells you what you really have. He practices true medicine and takes good care of his patients very well. Many Dr's offices should learn from his example. He is an excellent Doctor with true feelings. He is not like some other doctors that are only there to make a paycheck he is a humane,courteous and very professional person.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Fernandez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Florida Hospital East
23 Years Experience
Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Roberto Fernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coral Gables, FL.