- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Roberto J Acosta has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Roberto J Acosta has the following 5 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Roberto J Acosta is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Saved my Career!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roberto J Acosta - Posted on October 9th, 2018
I have been a Musician for over 50 years. The arthritis in my thumb/wrist on my dominant hand prevented me from having a pain free MOMENT and performing as well as doing daily activities. It was unbearable. Dr. Acosta didn’t press me about having surgery but presented the facts about my severe condition. After 8 months of sleepless nights and no relief from conservative measures, I had reconstructive surgery. Dr.Acosta gave me a new functional hand and in LESS than 3 months I am back PERFORMING! I owe him my life to him and the staff and could never thank them enough. I continue to improve and he continues to treat me as though my time and career are as important as his. God bless you Dr. Acosta and your staff! I have a new life thanks to you all. My only regret is that I didn’t do the surgery sooner! I am ONE HAPPY GIRL!
Mr. Kevin Kram
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roberto J Acosta - Posted on August 3rd, 2018
This visit with Dr. Acosta was a few years ago but, it was amazing. Dr. Acosta did Carpal/cubital surgery on my right arm for tingling and numbness in my hand and forearm. He did an fantastic job and I do not feel any tingling or numbness in my arm anymore! I will (and have told) many people to see him about the problems that they have with their hands or arms. He is a very gifted doctor and if I ever have another problem, I will see him again!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roberto J Acosta - Posted on May 18th, 2018
Great doctor and staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roberto J Acosta - Posted on April 14th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roberto J Acosta - Posted on December 28th, 2016
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
University Of Florida Health
Dr. Roberto J Acosta Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
Locations & DirectionsROBERTO J ACOSTA MD PA, 4700 N Congress Ave Ste 100, West Palm Beach, FL
Dr. Roberto J Acosta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.