Dr. Roberto Ayres Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Roberto Ayres?

Rude staff and unprofessional Doctor

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Has a very rude staff, Mina nieves receptionist and office manager, Norma. They have no regards for patients' well being. They create a very hostile environment, slander patients. Roberto Ayres has no regards on patient's concerns nor health and allows for his staff to be very rude. When asked to speak with him, leave messages he does not bother to call patient back and find a resolution. Wait time is long, restrooms are dirty.

Worst Experience Ever!

Posted on April 24th, 2014

Starts off with wait times of four hours, the place is dirty. Restrooms disgusting, no one cleans the waiting room. Their is nothing to entertain children, just one tv in the front room. Everyone is rude, Doctor is rude, unprofessional, sends your kids out if their a little loud. Walked out, the worst!

Rude!!

Posted on September 21st, 2013

I called in for a new patient but my son is really bad with his asthma flare up since we moved down to the valley. I told the receptionist this, she advised me an appointment for a month out. I said, Um my son's asthma has flared up really bad can you get him in sooner. She said no just go to his regular Dr. would you like to schedule the appointment for a month out. ME: HECK NO!! As a Nurse myself, what was this lady thinking!! I will never take my son to a place like that!! His regular Dr is NOT a specialist and he had just referred me to them. VERY VERY Disappointed!

Very Nice Man

Posted on October 13th, 2011

Overall it was a very nice experience. Was recommended to me by my doctor's PCP, Fadi Torres, and I was very satisfied with the service I got. I could've done without the hour long wait in the clinic and then the extra 20 or so wait in the room...Actually, I think it was more then 20 minutes but o well... Staff was very pleasent and when I met the doctor he took my concerns very serious even if he didn't agree it was a big concern. He said I am not the one that is with you son everyday and if I dismiss your concerns and it turns out that it was something then your child is the one that suffers for it (he was 3 months old).. so he perscribed some sprays to help with cough and wheezing (I was told my son had early signs of broncitus by another dr).. he said my son didn't sound like had bronchitus but I'm the one there everyday... I love how he took my concerns seriously even if he didn't think it was anything serious... if he was a regualar pediatrician that's who my son would be going to.. i can't stand the wait time though!!! It's very ridiculous but staff is polite and when someone is good they are going to have a long wait just to see them.. this doctor does not rush you and he sits and explains everything to you and he is very patient.. love him!!!

Posted on June 8th, 2017