Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Roberto C Bergamaschi
Roberto C Bergamaschi is a Doctor primarily located in Stony Brook, NY. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Bergamaschi did a robotic resection, removing my cecum last summer. He was extremely compassionate and informative, fully engaged in my condition, and obviously caring. He explained clearly and fully my options, and before and after surgery and during my recovery was personally attentive. I consider myself very fortunate to have him as my surgeon, and recommend him without any hesitation to all. My surgery was complicated by a cardiac condition, and so Dr. Bergamaschi's skill was certainly both tested and needed for me to survive the operation, and thrive afterwards. I am forever indebted to him. Janice, who manages his practice, is also highly qualified and compassionate. I never felt rushed, and never felt like a faceless number. Rather, all of my interactions with Dr. Bergamaschi, Janice and his staff were highly personal and personable.
Dr. Bergameschi was my 26 year old son Doctor, who had stage 2 colon cancer. He should not have died. And i believe that he may have had a chance if we had chosen someone else. Dr. Bergameschi lacks communication to inform family of a plan for treatment. He seems to alway be in a rush to get somewhere, his communication was us was aweful. he lacks rushing treatment, which puts the patient in Danger. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR UNLESS THEY HAVE TO SCRAPE YOU OFF THE ROAD!
Very rude doctor.. No beside manner. You cant ask any questions..His nurse Janice is worse than him she tell you wrong information..They told me i needed a colostomy bag. marked my body up for bag..I couldnt take there rudness.. Find a different doctos ..Surgery was great NO BAG..Great doctor i found.. Do not see this doctor...
Dr. Bergamashi was the on call doctor when my mother got taken into emergency sugery for a severe bowel obstruction. He was very caring and upfront about the severity of my mothers condition. He did not give up her performed multiple surgeries and although my mother passed away in the end dr. Bergamachi did everything in his power to give my mother a chance. He was honest and caring and saw my mother and spoke with us every day. His team was caring and extremely knowledgeable. He dealt with a famiy that wasnt ready to let go of their lived one and was supportive and walked us through everything. Even though the outcome was not what we had hope we had an amazing team giving their all. I highly recommend both Dr. Bergamachi and his team.
Roberto C Bergamaschi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions101 Nicolls Rd, Stony Brook, NY
Roberto C Bergamaschi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stony Brook, NY.