Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Roberto S Concepcion has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Roberto S Concepcion has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Roberto S Concepcion has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Conception is a "matter of fact" doctor who tells it like it is. My husband and I appreciate that in a doctor as well as their knowledge, sense of humor and taking the time to actually listen to what we have to say about an ailment. We recommend Dr. Conception to anyone who needs an awesome urologist.
Had a vasectomy through Dr. Concepcion was told stitches should disolve in about 2 weeks. After numerous calls they had me come back in a month later. Only to tell me this was not a follow up call and I would have to pay for a "new" doctors visit. When I refused I was brought in to see the doctor - I was told the stitches would come out on their own it could take 2 weeks or 8 months. 2 months late I still have the stitches - other urologists I have called seem to think this is odd. I have called again and the was treated poorly by the office staff and told to soak and cut them out on my own. I would not reccomend based on the events that have transpired in my case.
39 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1979
Medical College Of Ohio Hospital
Dr. Roberto S Concepcion accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roberto S Concepcion, MD - Urology in Marion, OH, in this video.
Dr. Roberto S Concepcion is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marion, OH.