Dr. Roberto S Concepcion Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Roberto S Concepcion?

Rude & disrespectful

Was suppose to be in the ER waiting for my father to arrive to put an emergency catheder in. Didn't show up until we waited 30 mins. Was rude to my mother, bedside manner was horrible, would never recommend him.

Was Short and didn't explain options to my father and he told my father "you have cancer and you have lived a good life"

Awful

Don't expect them to answer their phones in the main office for at least a half hour. Horrible service & rude.

Dr. Conception is a "matter of fact" doctor who tells it like it is. My husband and I appreciate that in a doctor as well as their knowledge, sense of humor and taking the time to actually listen to what we have to say about an ailment. We recommend Dr. Conception to anyone who needs an awesome urologist.

Had a vasectomy through Dr. Concepcion was told stitches should disolve in about 2 weeks. After numerous calls they had me come back in a month later. Only to tell me this was not a follow up call and I would have to pay for a "new" doctors visit. When I refused I was brought in to see the doctor - I was told the stitches would come out on their own it could take 2 weeks or 8 months. 2 months late I still have the stitches - other urologists I have called seem to think this is odd. I have called again and the was treated poorly by the office staff and told to soak and cut them out on my own. I would not reccomend based on the events that have transpired in my case.

Dr. Roberto S Concepcion is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marion, OH.