Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roberto Mendez
Dr. Roberto Mendez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Mendez is affiliated with Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Methodist Hospital of Sacramento and Mercy General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Roberto Mendez has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Roberto Mendez has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Roberto Mendez has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mendez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Mercy General Hospital
San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
San Rafael Medical Center
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
San Francisco Medical Center
UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center San Rafael
34 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center, 2238 Geary Blvd, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Roberto Mendez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.