Dr. Roberto D Diaz-Rohena Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Roberto D Diaz-Rohena?

Dr. Diaz saved my father's sight!

As far as I am concerned, Dr. Diaz saved my father's vision. He is 86 years old and very set in his ways. He had Wet Macular Degeneration in one eye and Dry in the other. By the time Dr. Diaz saw him, he was blind in one eye and it was doubtful he would ever see again. Dr. Diaz started an aggresive treatment plan with my father and engaged my very stubborn father is cooperate and participate in his treatment (believe me, that is a miracle in itself!). Within less than one year, my father's sight returned in his left eye and his right eye is now stable.Dr. Diaz was recommended by my father's opthamologist. Dr. Jarrett said he was the best he'd seen and he was right. I am very grateful to both these doctors for their professionalism, ability and manner in which they ENGAGE the patient to participate in their recovery.

Chronic Dry Eye

Dr. Roberto D Diaz-Rohena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.