Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roberto Sanchez MD
Dr. Roberto Sanchez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with another office in Hialeah, FL. His specialties include Neurology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Roberto Sanchez has 2 locations
2001 W 68th St
Hialeah, FL 33016
Dr. Roberto Sanchez has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Roberto Sanchez has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Roberto Sanchez is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roberto Sanchez - Posted on March 30th, 2016
Neurologist can be quite short in their discussions. Not Dr. Sanchez! He took the time to speak to me over the phone during my mom's visit. He explained his diagnosis process, our options. He also was willing to go outside of the Leon practice to get my mom a much needed Parkinson's deeper assessment.
Dr. Roberto Sanchez Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Roberto Sanchez's office for more information.
13001 SW North Kendall Dr Miami, FL : (786) 596-3800
2001 W 68th St Hialeah, FL 33016
Locations & Directions
Dr. Roberto Sanchez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Miami, FL.