Dr. Roberto E Estrada Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roberto E Estrada?

Staff very rude they are never friendly not going back

One time I took my daughter because she was throwing up and had diarrhea and I wanted to know what was wrong with her and the doctor just asked me what's wrong with her I said I don't know she has been throwing up and has been having fever. Then he left and came back and gave me a prescription and that was it. He said have a good data. He didn't tell me why she might have been throwing up or if it was a virus I'm like ergo?????

rude

the staff is rude and don't care the clinic is nasty and dirty a soup kitchen is cleaner than this place

The doctor was great really nice and funny the staff was nice and I went to his office in Richardson. Tx the other office in garland is way to crowded less wait time here I would for sure come back

I really felt comfortable with this Doctor, he answered all the questions I had about my child and I highly recommended to all who are unsatisfied with your pediatrician.

The wait was more the three hours long.I used to be a Medical assistant so I know what its like to work in the clinic. The Ma's should have known how to schedule his patient so he wouldn't have such a long wait time. Very ghetto!!

Dr. Roberto E Estrada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garland, TX.