Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Roberto Gobbee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Roberto Gobbee has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Roberto Gobbee has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Roberto Gobbee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 11
Dr. Gobbee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Waterbury Hospital, Waterbury CT
46 Years Experience
Universidad De Buenos Aires
Graduated in 1967
St Marys Hospital
Dr. Roberto Gobbee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsInternal Medicine Specialists, 1389 W Main St, Waterbury, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roberto Gobbee, MD - Internal Medicine in Waterbury, CT, in this video.
Dr. Roberto Gobbee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterbury, CT.