Dr. Roberto Gomez Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Roberto Gomez?

Saw this doc for about a year

Did not care for the I'm here will dispense your med goodbye, greeting amd visit. Total time 3-5 minutes. He never heard what was causing my issues.

Never heard a word i said

Dr. gomez put me on zoloft, not only did it not work for me but i developed a twitching disorder and when i told the doctor about it he simply told me that he had never heard of that side effect and that i should keep taking my meds! He also told me that I need to stop being the "victim" of the world, I have PTSD, does that sound like something you would say to a PTSD patient? The twitching is now permanent(thanks roberto!) and if you are planning on going to this doctor for the sake of your health please cancel your appointment!

Dr gomez made me feel worse than I did when i went to see him.