- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roberto R Gonzalez MD
Dr. Roberto R Gonzalez, MD is a doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. They have 11 years of experience. Their specialties include Family Medicine, Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Roberto R Gonzalez has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Roberto R Gonzalez has the following 20 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Barrett Esophagus
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Abdominal Pain
11 Years Experience
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Roberto R Gonzalez Accepts the Following Insurance
- 7500 SW 87th Ave Ste 200 Miami , FL : (305) 913-0666
More about Dr. Roberto R Gonzalez
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from the University of Florida College of Medicine in 2008. Dr. Gonzalez works in Miami, FL and specializes in Family Medicine, Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated with Baptist Hospital Of Miami.