Dr. Roberto Ortiz Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Roberto Ortiz?

Finally found a doctor with MY best interests in mind!

Dr. Ortiz goes above and beyond his to help his patients. He cares about his patients over the dollar signs. He spends time with me and listens. He's caring and knowledgeable and I finally have a doctor I can trust!

Awsome Dr.

Dr. Ortiz took took the proper time and explained my challenges.. I really appreciate all he did for me. Because of him, my numbers look great.. Thank you ...

Greatly missed

Dr.Ortiz is absolutely beyond a shadow of dought. The best specialist I have ever had the privilege of seeing. He has a great bedside manner and takes time to explain all your options. I have had him as my specialist for over ten years now.

So glad he is my doctor.

Dr. Roberto Ortiz is a treasure. Every thing that every body said here before, and more. He is thorough, accurate, and demonstrates to have the patient's best interest in his heart at all times. I remember one time a nurse could not get my IV going because my veins are small. He came in, and did it himself, and the nurse and I were happy. OK..., about his handsome looks: when he smiles, the whole room lits up. Wonderful doctor, wise advisor, caring like an angel. So glad he is my doctor.

I have been going to Dr.O for 8 years. He SAVED my life. I weighed 125 lbs when I FINALLY went to a Dr. And, I am A 6 ft tall male. So you can imagine.... He is sweet & compassionate. He inspires a quite confidence. He will spend time talking with you about things & HIV. He will honestly tell you what is what with HIV and what is NOT. He is NOT a COLD FISh like so many American Dr.'s I have experienced. He is a human . Perhaps this stems from his Colombian upbringing. Plus,...... he is CUTE! -Handsome,.... but cute,.... in his manner etc. Rare for a Dr. He is an Ace & an Angel In my book!