Dr. Roberto Prieto-Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roberto Prieto-Harris?

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Very profesional and kind. He always listen all your doubts and questions about and clarify them. excellent team

Such a great Doctor

Posted on August 21st, 2015

Wonderful!

Posted on April 30th, 2014

Dr Prieto, Has delivered both my kids. Boy and a girl, 6.5 yrs apart. Both pregnancies were handled with care and proffesionalism. I am very shy about male doctors, but Dr Prieto goes the extra mile to make sure you are comfortable and at ease. He gives you a feeling of comfort like no other doctor. I have had 4 gynocoligist in my whole life including one female, one OBgyn, one of them was dr francis( just was not the same.) He takes the time to make sure to let you know its ok and you are in good hands. I love that he explains in detail step by step what he is doing. Staff is nice too. Sometimes you have to wait a bit, but I still rate 4 stars because, he has so many patients. I am sure you know pregancies have the embarrassing moments but just as one reviewer said you are made to feel like you are on a pedestal. So it helps when your doctor shows empathy. he defenitly does , could not have said it better. I would never go to another OBgyn. If you are pregnant or have another female issue I would highly recommend this Doctor, not just for bedside manner or proffessionalism but for the fact that he is knowledgable, and treats his patients with dignity and integegrity. My husband agrees as well, even if i wanted to switch doctors,( i would not ) my husband would tell me to go to him. lol If you want a doctor that is the whole package, knows what he is doing , and does not treat you as just another patient, then DR Prieto is the MAN! Hope this gives you the info you need to find the doctor that is right for you. :)

Simply the Best!

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

Dr. Prieto is an amazing doctor! He has been my doctor since 2008 and has delivered all four of my children. Rest assured that in his care you will always be put on a pedestal. He is so nice, so courteous, so compassionate, so attentive, and so caring. I always feel like I get the VIP treatment, but to be honest, I think everyone feels this way. I can't thank him enough for always making my husband and I feel at ease. With him, you will have no awkwardness; he is always happy to see you! Dr. Prieto is simply the best!

El mejor Dr. Del Valle ...

Posted on November 20th, 2013

ESTOY MUY CONTACTA CON El TRABAJO DE EL DR. PRIETO! Puedo decir que es Un 5 star OBGYN! Muy intelligente, & muy professional. Mi esposo y yo bolberemos A Ir CON El!!!

Un Excelente Medico!

Posted on December 12th, 2011

Estoy muy contenta que el Dr. Prieto sea mi doctor. Es muy profesional y amable. Cuando tengo una pregunta siempre responde a mis emails con rapidez. Me gusta que se toma el tiempo para escuchar lo que tengo que decirle en cada cita. Mi esposo y yo estamos muy contentos que el va hacer el Dr. que va a traer a nuestra primera hija al mundo!! Todo el personal de su oficina son super amables.

Posted on May 20th, 2011

Dr Prieto is the best Dr. Very polite and answered all my questions.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on February 25th, 2011

Highly recommend Dr. Prieto he is a great doctor who is very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable during pregnancy and he would make sure my baby and I were safe and healthy during pregnancy.After giving birth he would stop by and check up on me eveyday 3 times a day while I was at the hospital I was beyond satisfied with him as a patient. I can't say enough great things about him.

Posted on June 19th, 2008