Dr. Roberto Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roberto Robinson?

Patient

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Knowledgable, Professional, Friendly, Trustworthy, Genuinely Concerned, Listens Intently, Calm, Thorough and Reassuring.

Manager, Telecom

Posted on May 18th, 2015

I have been going to 60 Plaza Street for several years now and the number #1 reason why I continue to utilize their facility is the service provided by Dr. Robinson. Besides being an excellent doctor, he is courteous, personable and a pleasure to speak with. I would prefer to wait until he is available than see another doctor.

Simply the best

Posted on February 5th, 2015

I have been going to this office since 2009 before it became prominis. I truly hate the Prominis system because it is hard to get through. But I digress. Dr. Robinson is truly the BEST DOCTOR I have ever seen. He is patient, compassionate, and he listens. He has a ton of patients that love him and that is why the office is always packed. I make sure I have something to read because the wait is long, but it is worth it to me. I rather have a great doctor that I have to wait for, than a jerk that never listens and gets you in and out without assistance. Bad doctors are a dime a dozen, but good ones are so hard to find.

This Doctor Forgot His Hpocratic Oath!

Posted on April 9th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Lopez's practice at 60 Plaza Street since the office opened and before that in first location on Berkley St in Park Slope Brooklyn. Dr. Lopez is the best doctor I have ever had in terms of caring and bedside manner. But when he took on Dr. Roberto Robertson as a partner and then sold the practice to Prominis Medical Care, the practice became so unfriendly and bureaucratic that I cringe in fear every time I go see Dr. Robertson. Dr. Robertson has turned me away 3 times when I tried to come in for an emergency. He always says he's too busy and tells the receptionist to send me to the emergency room unless I have an appointment. Now, I've been going to this office since the 1990s as I live only TWO blocks away. Yet Dr. Robertson has on more than occasion sent me 15 blocks in freezing cold weather with a respiratory infection to the Methodist hospital emergency room. Remember, I live only TWO BLOCKS from his office! This in my opinion, is not what a doctor is sworn to do. When I do get in to see him, he gives me my prescription and blows me off. He spends up to 30 minutes or more with all the other patients there. Me he gives 10 minutes tops and walks out of the examining room. When you are sick and live two blocks from your doctor, that doctor should send you away. Especially if you have been going that office for more than TWO DECADES. To make matters worse, Dr. Robertson has now started to send medical students in to examine me and comes in for five minutes to review--then he gets out of the room as fast as he can. He is very short with me and completely unfriendly. Oh, did I mention he turned my fiancée away while she was IN THE OFFICE needing his help? What more do need to know about this doctor's apparent nonchalant manner towards his patients except that you go there at your own risk of being turned away. The days of friendly neighborhood doctors has given way to computer-run practices like Prominis Medical Care who, overall, give the impression of caring--but when it comes to taking care of when you are actually sick they send you to emergency room for a cold even when you're in the office! That doesn't sound like a caring medical practice, now does it?

The Truth About Prominis at 60 Plaza Street

Posted on March 5th, 2014

This review is of the Prominis Doctor's Office at 60 Plaza Street, not any one particular doctor.This used to be a great doctor's office. And very convenient--it's only two blocks from home. Yet ever since the doctor who owned it sold it to Prominis--longtime patients seem to be lost in maze of computer gobbledygook and the staff treating patients like the DMV! I personally was once refused to be seen because the Dr. was too busy and told to go to the Emergency Room 15 blocks away! I had a 102 fever and couldn't get there. I don't drive and couldn't afford car service. I could make it to Prominis two blocks down, but he kept refusing to see me and I got sicker. Now my fiancée is ill with an infection that could easily turn into pneumonia and in the past two weeks, this office has refused her three times already! They are only two blocks away, been treating me since the mid '90s and this is how they treat my family. Plus, my personal doctor hit my ear canal and caused severe irritation--he even admitted it! If you're sick and need immediate help DO NOT COUNT ON THIS PRACTICE TO HELP YOU. AVOID!!!!!!!!!!

great doctor...if you've got the time.

Posted on December 3rd, 2012

I like Dr Robinson; he's professional, patient (will answer all your questions), and friendly. It's for these reasons alone that I put up with the absurd amount of time I've wasted in the waiting room--anywhere from :15 - :45. Just don't plan on getting out of there within an hour of your appointment time.

Good doctor but not worth the long wait

Posted on March 9th, 2012

First visit I waited almost 1.5 hour to be called ..second visit was a little better at 1 hour 10 minutes. Also I sat in the examination room waiting for doctor about another 10-12 minutes. My time is valuable so i prefer to go some where else. If you have time to blow then this office might be good for you.

Best Family doctor in Brooklyn

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

Knowledgeable, caring (truly), thoughtful, thorough, polished. Feels like concierge care compared to what I've experienced from other physicians.

Caring, extremely thorough professional

Posted on September 14th, 2009

Dr. Robinson routinely goes the extra mile for his patients and obviously cares and thoroughly analyzes what they are going through. I would recommend him to anyone in the area looking for a personable, knowledgeable physician.

Posted on October 28th, 2017