Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roberto Rodriguez-Ruesga
Dr. Roberto Rodriguez-Ruesga, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Rodriguez-Ruesga is affiliated with Baylor Scott And White Medical Center Garland and Baylor Scott And White Medical Center White Rock. Dr. Rodriguez-Ruesga has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roberto Rodriguez-Ruesga has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Rectal Pain
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Abdominal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Bleeding
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Ulcerative Colitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
Everyone in the hospital and his office was exceptionally very polite and helpful.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rodriguez-Ruesga is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1990
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Roberto Rodriguez-Ruesga accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roberto Rodriguez-Ruesga in this video.
Dr. Roberto Rodriguez-Ruesga is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dallas, TX.