Dr. Roberto Salva-Otero Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Roberto Salva-Otero?

Posted on July 16th, 2014

Hes a Great Dr.

Posted on March 30th, 2014

I really believe Dr. Salva is a great doctor. Maria is a great nurse and Jody has been excellent since she's been moved to the front window . I do have to say the older nurse is very rude I can never get a follow up ER visit since she has not been in the office the attitudes in everyone has changed for the better . Jody is great she gives me follow up appointments now and it's a real pleasure do deal with nice people. With Jean being upfront I was so stressed out to even call and anything u ask she gives attitude . Being a patient u should have respect of all the employees . I hope for the sake of all the patients they make the proper changes . I love Dr. Salva and would not want to change my dr just because of a nurse not liking her job ...

Has Been a Great Doctor to Me

Posted on October 11th, 2013

I like Dr. Salva, he always takes time to talk to me about any problems I'm having. He's very understanding. The staff is friendly, and for the most part your wait is not long. There was a couple month period where the wait time was very very long, but whatever caused that seems to be fixed now. All around I like this office and recommend it.

Great Doctor with rude nurse

Posted on February 29th, 2012

Dr. Salva-Otero is a very good doctor he takes care of all your problems and will always take the time to talk to you and explain things during your visit, the nurse however could be replaced she can be very rude. I really like this doctor and would recommend him to everyone.

Posted on December 7th, 2016