Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robin H Amirkhan MD
Dr. Robin H Amirkhan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bonham, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology, Medical Microbiology and Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology. She speaks English.
Dr. Robin H Amirkhan has 2 locations
Dr. Robin H Amirkhan has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
- Medical Microbiology
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
Dr. Robin H Amirkhan has the following 4 expertise
- Tissue Biopsy
- Fluid Testing
- Skin Cancer
- Blood Testing
Dr. Robin H Amirkhan is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Incompetent arrogant pathologist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robin H Amirkhan - Posted on April 1st, 2018
28 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1991
University Of Texas Health System
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robin H Amirkhan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bonham, TX.