- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robin L Baker MD
Dr. Robin L Baker, MD is a doctor primarily located in Leesburg, VA, with other offices in Woodbridge, VA and Falls Church, VA( and 2 other locations). They have 36 years of experience. Their specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Dr. Robin L Baker has 4 locations
Dr. Robin L Baker has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robin L Baker has the following 7 expertise
- Congenital Anomalies
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- High-Risk Deliveries
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Premature Infants
- High-Frequency Ventilation
- Parenteral Nutrition
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Robin L Baker Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Robin L Baker
Dr. Baker graduated from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine In Shreveport in 1983. Dr. Baker works in Leesburg, VA and 3 other locations and specializes in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Baker is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Medical Campus, Inova Loudoun Hospital and Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center.