Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robin L Bliss
Dr. Robin L Bliss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Islandia, NY. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Bliss is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, John T Mather Memorial Hospital and Stonybrook University Hospital. Dr. Bliss has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Robin L Bliss has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Urinary Incontinence
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Ovarian Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Pain
Showing 5 of 38
Dr. Bliss spends time with me and is very thorough in explaining anything and everything. She is so down to earth and truly cares about her patient's. Because she spends so much time with each patient, waiting time is a bit longer so bring a book. She is very caring, funny and knows her practice. I highly recommend her if you are in need of a doctor of her practice.
If the first visit with Dr. Bliss is any indication of the quality of care I will be receiving, I am giving her an A+. I have had terrible luck in finding a gyn that is knowledgeable in women of menopausal age and the issues we deal with. Dr. Bliss gave me an exceptional amount of time and was extremely thorough in our conversation. She also strikes me as being very passionate about women's health, and that is important to me. I look forward to working with her and I recommend her highly-
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2011, 2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bliss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1988
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital
Dr. Robin L Bliss accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health, 3001 Express Dr N Ste 112, Islandia, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robin L Bliss in this video.
Dr. Robin L Bliss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Islandia, NY.