Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robin M Brody has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck
Showing 5 of 46
Dr. Brody is an extremely knowledgeable physician. Her expertise, experience and overall care, far exceeded my expectations. During my visit, she did everything she could to make my visit as pleasant as possible. Dr. Brody is a very kind, patient and gentle doctor. Dr. Brody was thorough and took the time to address all my concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Brody to everyone!
Have been there 3 times in last 14 months and every time I've went you get to deal with the unpleasant staff. Most importantly the wait has been over 2 hours each time I've been there. Yesterday I arrive at 2:30 for a 2:45 as instructed. I was still sitting in the exam room and hadn't been seen by the doctor and it was 3:50. Decided to walk out only to hear their excuses yet again. If a doctor leaves me waiting for longer than 20-30 minutes, it means the have no concern for you time, however, theirs seems to be more important.. Not to mention her disposition is horrible. Plenty of other ENT's out there that don't warrant the wait and are much more pleasant. Find them and stay away
Dr.Robin Brody is rude and condescending. She has no empathy and became annoyed when I told her she was hurting me. I would not recommend her to anyobe.
Hello, my name is Jennifer. I am one of the Regional Managers here at ENT and Allergy Associates. I would like to sincerely apologize for your experience with Dr. Brody. I would like the opportunity to speak with you personally if that is OK with you. In order to respect your health privacy and discuss your experience in detail, please send us an email with your contact information via our secure email server at patient relations [one word] at [@] entandallergy [one word) .com Thank you for contacting us and we hope to hear from you soon. Best, Jennifer
Dr. Brody is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1994
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Robin M Brody accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEnt & Allergy Associates, 433 Hackensack Ave Fl 2, Hackensack, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robin M Brody in this video.
Dr. Robin M Brody is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.