Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robin G Brown
Dr. Robin G Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Rapids, IA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Brown is affiliated with UnityPoint Health St. Luke's Hospital and Heritage Emergency Physicians. Dr. Brown has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Robin G Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Got dismissed from this "practice" for an outstanding bill of 15 dollars i didnt know i had. Instead of accepting the money and allowing me to see Dr. Brown for complications i got from the Implanon i was told id have to find a different practice. Becky, the receptionist was unwilling to answer any questions and was extremely rude. I will never suggest Dr. Browns practice to anybody I know. Disgusting place.
Dr. Brown is the Best!! She always takes her time and asks how I am doing, not just in the "female" sense, but in life as well. Most doctors are in such a hurry to get on to the next patient that you just feel rushed. I always feel like she wants to get to know me and help me with my problems, even if they aren't gynecologist related. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a Fantastic Doctor!!
Dr Robin Brown is very smart, caring, professional and very personable. She talks to me and helps me understand everything about women's health. I truly appreciate her and her knowledge of caring for me and my family members. Cudos to her for being the best of the best!
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2013, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2012, 2016, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Brown is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Robin G Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobin Gail Pavik Brown Md, 1953 1st Ave SE Ste A2, Cedar Rapids, IA
Dr. Robin G Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Rapids, IA.